As businesses increasingly have international operations, they must also be familiar with international tax law together with local tax codes. We offer a range of expert services to companies expanding from Finland to abroad and to foreign companies expanding into Finland.
Oy Tuokko Ltd is a member of Praxity, the world’s largest alliance of independent auditing firms and companies offering financial management, taxation and business consulting services. Through the alliance, we can provide reliable and well-known business partners in many countries. Our contacts with Praxity member companies give our customers access to expert services regarding cross-border business operations on a one-stop shop basis.
Tuokko experts work in close cooperation with experts in the various Praxity member companies around the world, ensuring that customers have access to the services in international contexts in all the countries Praxity operates in.
We assist our customers with income tax, VAT and personal taxation issues also in international contexts.
Our typical taxation assignments include:
- planning the structure of international operations
- founding of company or registering a branch abroad
- assessment of the Permanent Establishment status and risks linked hereto.
- withholding tax matters
- cross-border business arrangements
- tax returns on international income sources
- elimination of double taxation
- matters concerning overseas secondments and moving abroad
- matters concerning international social security
Our international partnership network enables us to support our customers as their operations expand beyond their home country, always confident that a reliable local service provider will be there to assist.